What’s inside the box?
1 x Alcohol wipe
1 x Plaster
1 x Absorbent pad
1 x Five Spot Blood Card
2 x Lancets CE 0344 (pin-prick system)
1 x Return envelope
1 x Activation card with adhesive label
Using the latest ELISA testing technology, our test analyses a small blood sample against 35 of the most common allergy items. Testing for IgE levels, we give you accurate laboratory results within 7 working days of receipt at our labs.
By testing IgE antibodies we give you a comprehensive picture of possible causes to allergy symptoms. Raised IgE levels (IgE, short for “immunoglobulin E,” is the antibody that triggers food allergy symptoms) indicate allergy symptoms. IgE reactions are usually less common than intolerances and cause a more immediate reaction.
Quick & easy
The easy to use testing kit is mailed immediately on purchase and should reach you within 1-3 working days. The kit includes full instructions on how to complete the pin-prick and blood spot sample in a fast and pain-free manner. Simply send your sample back to the address enclosed, where it is sent to our labs in the UK for testing against the allergen items (listed below).
If you are suffering from undiagnosed symptoms including skin rashes, migraines, itchy eyes, or vomiting then these could be signs of an allergy. Discover more about your body in this fast, easy and accurate allergy test. Order your allergy test today and find out which food items are causing your symptoms. Allergies are life-threatening so don’t leave it to chance.
Our laboratories & Technology
The state-of-the-art laboratory is located in our UK facility certified according to ISO 9001. Using the latest testing ELISA equipment the labs are overseen by an expert and qualified team of technicians.
The results are generated into an email report (PDF), and this includes a comprehensive explanation of the items tested for, as well as whether you have allergies to those items. No further payment for your results is required.
- Raised IgE values prove clinically significant in identifying an IgE-Mediated Allergy.
- Removal of raised IgG4 items may improve lifestyle based on testimonial evidence.
- Results do not constitute a medical diagnosis on their own, but may be used by your doctor or nutritional therapist to help form a diagnosis or rule out a condition.
- Quantitative data using an ELISA testing methodology. All values measured in Kilounits per antigen per litre (KUA/L), our scale uses a universal cut off point of 0.35 in classifying a reaction.
- >97% reproducible results. IgG4 values may change over time with diet.
- Covered by our No Reaction, No Charge guarantee.