Looking for an allergen-free dessert, that the whole family can enjoy? We’ve got you covered. These raspberry and chocolate crunch pots are free from dairy, egg, gluten and nuts.
This vegan-friendly dessert is packed with fibre too, with 6g per serving and less than 300 calories a pot. You could even turn this into an indulgently sweet breakfast by adding it to your choice of non-dairy yoghurt.
You can easily make your portions smaller, if you’re watching your sugar intake. Feel free to share among 6 or even 8 pots to make your desserts a little less indulgent.
Warning: If you have a nut allergy, check that your chocolate has been made in a nut-free environment. Many chocolate manufacturers use nuts in other products they produce, meaning that there’s potential for cross-contamination, so be careful.
Raspberry and Chocolate Crunch Pots
- 250g punnet raspberry
- 100g pack dairy, gluten and wheat-free, ‘Free From’ chocolate
- 50g caster sugar
- 6 tbsp gluten, wheat and nut-free muesli
- 3 tbsp soya milk
- 2 tbsp Cointreau (or Grand Marnier)
- Zest and juice from 1 small orange
- Divide the raspberries evenly between 4 glasses.
- Next, sprinkle ½ tbsp of Cointreau, and some orange juice and zest over each. Then set the glasses aside for later.
- Melt the chocolate and stir it into the soya milk, then set aside.
- Tip the sugar and 3 tbsp water into a pan.
- On a low heat, cook the sugar for roughly 7 mins (without stirring) until the sugar melts and starts to turn golden brown.
- Then tip the muesli in and stir. Pour onto a tray lined with baking paper.
- Leave the caramel crunch to cool, and then shatter it into small shards.
- Divide the chocolate mixture among all 4 glasses and allow to cool, but don’t refrigerate them.
- Scatter the caramel crunch pieces overreach pot to serve and enjoy!
Don’t want to get the ingredients yourself? Then we have the perfect way to cheat and still have delicious chocolate pudding that’s completely natural!
Simply Delish have really knocked it out of the park with their Instant Chocolate Pudding. Available in Chocolate, Strawberry and Vanilla, it’s one of the best desserts the team have tried.
It’s a healthy option too, it’s sugar-free, gluten-free, fat-free and GMO-free, which means you can be guilt-free. You know what else is great about it, at the time of writing, it’s only £3.99!
Order it from Amazon now and enjoy dairy-free dessert.